7/11/2008

CONTACT US

My Exp Tools For Link building.


Back Link Watch -I Use back link watch tool to check back links of other sites and then choose what is the easy link and relevant to my then just link exchange with that site.

Seo Company Ca tool is very excellent online page rank tool for me because whenever I have to make reports of all my company project I quickly go to this site and within one or two hour I checked my all company projects.
Advantage: 1. We can check one time ten sites page rank. 2. Free of cost very easy accessible. 3. Help to select domain.
Advantage: 1.We can use free and easy to use 2. After check reciprocal links can download that in excel sheet. 3. Exact result

Seo book dot com is very helpful and nice managed site for me. This site provides Tool to make seo work easy. Whenever I have free time I come to this site. Once when I was fresher in seo there was a link building project assign to me by Rakesh Sir. Rakesh Sir gives me one hour to check all reciprocal links of my projects. He alerts me that all links should be active and should from index page other side he assigns same task to my Jr.sunil. Sunil was taking help by sir and using this tool. I am a self-starter behavior person I used this tool seo book dot come General link check tool and complete my project before twenty five minutes in comparison with suni.

3 comments:

ccsuniversityblog said...

I THINK YOU ARE A HACKER blog BECOZ WHEN ANY BODY LEAVE HERE COMMENT IS MAIL TO ME AUTOMATICALY ON MY ID

Geeth.seo
to me

show details 4:55 PM (20 minutes ago)


Reply

from Geeth.seo noreply-comment@blogger.com
to seo.link4u@gmail.com
date Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 4:55 PM
subject [webmaster | link builder , link exchange, webmaster email list] New comment on SEO.
mailed-by blogger.bounces.google.com
Geeth.seo has left a new comment on your post "SEO":

Hi,

this is great job!

Anybody interested in link exchanage plz add my id


Posted by Geeth.seo to webmaster | link builder , link exchange, webmaster email list at March 7, 2009 3:25 AM

Anonymous said...

It' only blog setting change. You can also do this.

seonagendra said...



--
Hey …

My name is Nagendra. I was wondering: do you accept guest posts on http://seoshankar.blogspot.in ? It is related to Internet Marketing, so it would be a perfect fir for your blog.

Look forward to listen from you soon.

All the best,
Nagendra
Email:- linknagendra@gmail.com
skype:- nagendra.link